GEOUNIT® Geographical Explore Organization "UNIT"

Форум проекта GEOUNIT

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум проекта GEOUNIT » Кухня » English

English

Сообщений 1 страница 21 из 21

In this theme you can write messages only using english language. It is for study language with direct practice.

Перевод на русский язык:
В этой теме ты можешь писать сообщения только на английском языке. Это сделано для изучения языка при помощи прямой практики.

my brain can`t study at monday (((

Андрей, brain must be able for study always. But junk makes it impossible. :^)

I think it's a good idea to speak English too. And what about talking at the "topic of day"?

Hello. Today is 26th of August, Tuesday. It's raining outside. The weather is wet and cold. I don't mean it's good. Where is the sommer?!  :rain:   I want SOMMER, sun, sea, beer and otpusk!

Summer is over :-(

At next week weather has been very cold,
but in near future our wait beautiful golden autumn! :-)

Андрей
burn!)))))))))

It's time to go home. I'm a bit happy

Hi! What the f***!!! In our capital blows strong cold nord wind. I don't want to fly!  Where are my warm socks and plumbum shoes?! My brain cann't work with this temperature. [Ich bin kaput]

Отредактировано Katerina (2008-08-27 14:19:18)

Katerina
So..
It is possible make to drink a bottle of vodka and to adhere itself a cord to a building design. Then it will be safe, warmly and not terribly ;-)

Андрей
I dislike vodka 'cos it's not tasty.

Mayby it will be some warmer tomorrow...

Katerina
hydrometcenter said, what warmly been at begin next week,

vodka is a never taste, but very good effect :-)

Андрей no-no-no vodka!  %-)

I should make my white and flufy dress! But at Friday I'll drink my favorite beer  :love:

Katerina
Friday beer is a right change!))

Андрей
"choise"(ili kak tam pravilno pishetsja slovo vybor), not "change". Friday beer is tradition )))))))))) Very pleasent tradition.

I want to say "Good bye Pereslavl". My dogs are seriosly ill, we'll go to pet's doctor in Saturday.  :'(

Андрей So much friday's beer wasn't very good idea...I sleeped for a half past 1 at Saturday and felt myself bad for evening. Also it's shouldn't stay in Hobbiton for morning [remember this, Kat]. But we had a good time with dancing and music.

As I see, this is a wonderful topic where I can speak wiht myself..............................

-Hello, Katerina!
-Hi, Kat! How are you?
-I'm fine. And what about you?
-I cann't say "I'm too"... What are we going to do today?
-I thing we should WORK!!!! Back to director's letter, quickly!!!
-I don't want. What about the cup of coffee? Hot, sweet, favorite coffee, it is so close now...
-OK, let's go! I love you!

nice :-)

Here so always, at first all wish to learn English, and then forget

Андрей
memory is very short...as you remember, we were going to learn something else... I'll try to find somewhere in my room more books by German language. I mean there are 2 books and school vocabulary

Hello Topic! How are you? Don't you feel lonelyness? Sorry... Excuse us for our seldom visits, please! We obey to come oftener. Say "good day" to your friend Topic "Deutch". See you latter

I said that to us need the psychiatrist  :idea:

Андрей
no-no-no! I don't want to hospital! I'm glad to live with crazy brain!

Вы здесь » Форум проекта GEOUNIT » Кухня » English